Github user aholmberg commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/448

    > graphson_io=None to the __init__ method signature

    I think that is a fine idea. I was mostly focused on the GraphSON API and
not concerned with adding it to the token RemoteConnection implementation
(figuring it would get pulled in if someone saw cause to do it).
    If you think it's worth doing now (and it won't invalidate this vote), I
can push the update I have here.

---
with INFRA.
---