Hello Pieter,

The “has” changes were a confusion over the last 2 releases where the semantic
interpretation of arrays and collections were being challenged and then
reverted. However, that was a few releases ago, not this release. There were
discussions on the topic back then too.

Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com