Ok, however I did test on the 3.2.4-SNAPSHOT immediately after Jason's
email on the 2/2/2017 and those changes were not there.
They are there now but there was a SNAPSHOT release on the 08/02/2017 so
things changed.
Anyhow that might just be some SNAPSHOT confusion thing.

Next time I'll pull the code and build it manually to make sure.

Thanks
Pieter