Github user spmallette commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/569

    Nice to see that all the tests are passing. Thanks for doing that.

    I've given this a quick review and have a few top-level comments:

    * Note that our code style is to explicitly use `final` for all variable
declarations that require it - i think we make exceptions on exceptions in
catch blocks and the var declaration of a `for()` loop, but that's about it. I
think you've missed a few of those.
    * Could you please rename `BasicGraphManager` to `DefaultGraphManager`? We
only use the term "Basic" in one other class naming, so it's a bit of an
anomaly compared to "Default".
    * Does this change introduce any compile-time breaking changes for anyone
who has depended on the  `GraphManager` class (or other things you've
modified)? I'm wondering if this is a change better suited for the master
branch and 3.3.0. If it stays on `tp32` I may have to ask you to provide a
second pull request to master that can also be evaluated as part of a second
review/vote.
    * The addition of `addGraph()` is nice.
    * Can you elaborate on the usage of `openGraph()` - I think I get it, but
it's not clear to me based on the javadoc/default implementation
    * Please add a entry (or more) to CHANGELOG for these updates.
    * Please update the reference documentation to include your new Gremlin
Server configuration option here:
http://tinkerpop.apache.org/docs/current/reference/#_configuring_2 - not sure
how much you need to write here. Users of `GraphManager` have likely dug pretty
deep into the code and will see how it works. Perhaps include a link to the
javadoc for `GraphManager` and beef up the class javadoc there so that
implementers know what to do.

    Just a bit of warning - from my perspective, this is a fairly involved pull
request you've started (and thanks!) so it will likely take a some time and
iterations to get through before we can get it merged.

---
with INFRA.
---