Github user spmallette commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/838

    > I'll take a swing at the js and .net stuff and see how that plays out for
now.

    i meant to mention this in my last post but forgot....just a suggestion but
you might want to wait a bit for feedback before forging ahead too much
further. maybe let that DISCUSS thread you started play its course a bit first.
already some questions popping up over there and i know i have some myself.
don't want you to have to do more work that is necessary on this in case
something has to change.

---