Github user FlorianHockmann commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/842

    Good to see that you resolved the problem with the Newtonsoft.Json version.

    I think it makes sense to only support GraphSON types for which we find
good equivalents in .NET and leave others out for now, like `g:MonthDay` for
example. When users actually need them, then we can still think about how we
can implement them in .NET.

    Regarding your latest commits where you merged serializers and
deserializers together: We usually have serializers and deserializers separated
in different classes. The only exception I see is the `NumberConverter` with
its child classes which we put together in just one base class so we don't have
to create two subclasses for every numerical datatype.
    I think we should stick with separated serializers and deserializers, not
because I like it better that way, but because other TinkerPop GLVs also do it
like that and we try to stay consistent across GLVs.

    Apart from that, the PR is good to go from my side.

---