Github user spmallette commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/889

    I'm generally VOTE +1 but have some questions/points to make:

    Is this ok pointed at master branch? any reason not to go to tp32/tp33, or
is this a feature we only want on 3.4.0 on master?

    also, i would say that there are three pieces of documentation i generally
look for on a change likes this:

    1. a
[CHANGELOG](https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/blob/ea18963e543de90668f401938217f5aa21f2ff29/CHANGELOG.asciidoc)
 entry
    2. [upgrade
documentation](https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/blob/ea18963e543de90668f401938217f5aa21f2ff29/docs/src/upgrade/release-3.2.x-incubating.asciidoc)
 to call attention to this neat new feature
    2. [reference
documentation](https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/blob/ea18963e543de90668f401938217f5aa21f2ff29/docs/src/reference/gremlin-variants.asciidoc#gremlin-javascript)
 which will explain usage in detail

    At minimum, I think a change like this requires 1 and 2.  Maybe usage is
self-explanatory enough to not require 3???

    @jorgebay since you will be the one who will likely take this to merge,
I'll let you sort out how to settle up these mostly administrative odds/ends.

    @mattallenuk thanks for being patient on this one and working through all
the issues . it's appreciated. i hope that we can see more pull requests from
you in the future.

---