Hi all, just checking in during the holiday period. My laptop will return
to the off position shortly, but I wanted to point out that we seem to have
a problem with Python:

https://travis-ci.org/apache/tinkerpop/jobs/472444735

every current PR seems to be in fail mode right now. We will want to sort
that out before release.Looks like something in radish. If anyone can have
a look this week that would be helpful as I won't have time to dig on it
too deeply until next week (which is when we are supposed to be releasing).