> I suppose the
> question is how would we ensure that each request for a session ends up
> being executed on the same thread from the previous request if jobs are
> randomly submitted to a worker pool?

I haven't thought through the details, but on top of my head, we would have
to maintain some request<->thread mapping on the server. This mapping is
also a building block for a request cancellation feature in future where a
client would be able to send a cancellation request to the server, the
server will map the request to a thread executing that request and then set
an interrupt on that thread to signify cancellation.

Divij Vaidya