Atman, I'm curious to hear how TinkerPop was chosen as a project for
DevFactory. Is TinkerPop's code particularly dirty ;-)

If we want to commit to a certain coding standard, the tooling should be
instrumented in the maven build, as Stephen suggested. Then I'd want to
make sure that the rule enforcement decisions are documented so developers
know the expectations. I wouldn't want it to be bound to a particular IDE.

Atman also mentioned unit test coverage. I'd think that would be most
valuable for all parties. It would cause you, Atman, to become familiar
with TinkerPop code at a deeper level than code style conformity.

Finally I'd be cautious with about any tools/packaged introduced to ensure
they don't interfere with the Apache license expectations for TinkerPop.

-- Jason