Hi,

I know, it's been only couple of days, but the 5.5.13 build is broken
because we did not tag the tomcat-native (APR) to 1.1.1 version, that
is required because of extra API.

Perhaps we can retag the 5.5.13 because the needed changes are in
nsi installer script and tomcat-native.tar.gz source package.

So, I will tag the connectors with TOMCAT_NATIVE_1_1_1 and upload
the sources and binaries to our European site (heanet).
Also, since the build/tomcat.nsi will need a different url
it will need to be retaged too.

Any other ideas/proposals?

Regards,
Mladen.