KARNATI, SRINIVASA R [AG/1000] wrote:
I would like to extend AJP buffer size (in org.apache.jk.common.MsgAjp) as a
configurable option. We really needed the buffer above 8 kb (because of
Kerberos integration.)

-1.

Makes no sense because other side has no clue about that.
If you need larger packet size make your own flavor of
Tomcat and mod_jk or mod_proxy_ajp or isapi_redirector
with desired maximum packet size. It will not be AJP1/3
compliant for sure.

I can accept the idea, but *only* for AJP1.4 protocol,
that we have intention to implement for quite some time.

--
Mladen.