Henri Gomez wrote:

I don't know if we could called it a regression but the API spec is to
used a socklen_t not an int or unsigned int.

iSeries compiler is very strict on such 'cast' and probably some
others. gcc is a little more conciliant :)

BTW, I think next major version of mod_jk (1.3 / 3.x ?) should use APR
to be simpler and better integrated in Apache 2.x

Use mod_proxy for that ;-)

Cheers

Jean-Frederic