Jim Jagielski wrote:

On Aug 18, 2006, at 3:37 PM, Mladen Turk wrote:

Filip Hanik - Dev Lists wrote:
Mladen Turk wrote:

See my reply about AJP13_END_RESPONSE reuse flag.

it works fine, connections close

So, is it working or not?
You've send two contradictory posts to this thread :)

I think he's saying that if you set reuse to FALSE in mod_jk,
Tomcat does the right thing and the connection closes.

At least it does so in my tests...
that's correct, my post was to in response to your post about leaving half closed connections, its a non issue