Dear Sir,

*Thanks for your reply!*

Could you please tell me,  if there is any listing about all the  auto-
generated files. I have manually identified 59 files in the folder "
*tomcat\java\org\apache\el\parser*" which are auto generated.

I have following two questions:

1. Can tomcat project have auto-generated files in some other folder also?
2. Is the "JavaCC" only tool which is used to auto-generate the files ? or
there are some other tools as well?

I highly *appreciate your help* and time!

Thank You
Sangeeta

--
Regards...