On 22/06/17 13:43, Kasun Prabath Amarasinghe wrote:
> I'm a computer Engineering undergraduate student. I would like to
> contribute to open source projects. But I don't know where to start and how
> to start.Can anyone guide me to start.

Welcome to the Apache Tomcat community.

There is some useful information available at http://tomcat.apache.org/
Have a look at the links under "Get Involved" in the menu on the left
hand side.

We have recently started to mark some bugs as "Beginner" if we think
they are suitable for someone new to the project. There aren't many of
them yet.

The most important thing is to do something that you find interesting.

If you have any questions, or suggestions for how we can improve the
experience for people new to the project, do let us know.