On 25/06/17 03:32, Kasun Prabath Amarasinghe wrote:
> I am a Beginner. I have searched for bugs marks for Beginners. But i
> couldn't find them. Can anyone help me to find them or Can anyone show me a
> bug which can work on.

I took a quick look through the open bugs but didn't see anything that
jumped out at me as a beginner bug. However, that doesn't mean there
aren't lots of useful things you could work on.

Here is just one example.

Looking at the code coverage report [1], the coverage for the
DefaultServlet [2] isn't that great given it's importance (it is used to
serve all static content).

A useful task would be to provide some patches / pull requests to expand
the test coverage of the DefaultServlet.

The current DefaultServlet unit tests may be found at [3]. They should
provide a useful starting point.

It is worth keeping in mind that there is a fair amount of duplication
in the unit tests. Refactoring to reduce that duplication is also very
helpful.

If you are more interested in another part of the code, then you could
look at improving the unit test coverage for that.

Any questions, just ask.

Mark

[1] https://ci.apache.org/projects/tomcat/tomcat9/coverage/
[2]