[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Author: fhanik
Date: Wed Oct 25 15:11:10 2006
New Revision: 467787

Log:
Documented socket properties
Added in the ability to cache bytebuffers based on number of channels or number
of bytes
Added in nonGC poller events to lower CPU usage during high traffic

I'm starting to get emails again, so sorry for not replying.

I am testing with the default VM settings, which basically means that excessive GC will have a very visible impact. I am testing to optimize, not to see which connector would be faster in the real world (probably neither unless testing scalability), so I think it's reasonable.

This fixes the paranormal behavior I was seeing on Windows, so the NIO connector works properly now. Great ! However, I still have NIO which is slower than java.io which is slower than APR. It's ok if some solutions are better than others on certain platforms of course.

Rémy