> On 20/01/18 03:04, Igal Sapir wrote:
>> UPDATE:
>>
>> On Fri, Jan 19, 2018 at 4:30 PM, Igal Sapir <i...@lucee.org> wrote:
>>
>>> To clarify,
>>>
>>> I have updated the code for the site.  I have not updated the site itself
>>> since I'm not a committer (my previous statement seemed unclear).
>>>
>>> A committer needs to patch the tomcat-site accordingly.
>>>

>> I made a small change and a second commit.  This changeset includes both
>> commits:
>> https://github.com/isapir/tomcat-site/compare/186404e...4046209
>> and this is the patch file that includes both:
>> https://github.com/isapir/tomcat-site/compare/186404e...4046209.patch
>
> Looks great. Patch applied many thanks.
>
> I don't suppose you are interested in making similar changes to the
> documentation web applications (the content gets copied to the web-site)
> and/or updating the Tomcat 7 docs to match the style of the others?

1. The "print view" of the page is important. One should be able to
print it. Especially the documentation.

I think that menu and search box were not visible when printing, but
one has to check.

2. The "GO" button on the search box looks off, misaligned.

3. We would have to update some documentation.

http://tomcat.apache.org/lists.html#tomcat-users
"2. Note, that Tomcat Documentation is provided on this site (see the
links at the left) and is searchable (see an input box above)."

4. Accessibility. Is it possible to operate the site without having a mouse?

If menu is closed, I cannot access the hamburger button with keyboard
(e.g. pressing tab), cannot open it.  And the text on the main page
does not provide other ways to access those parts of the site.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko