was there an official process for this? so that we can build it into our scripts so that we can do it automatically when we do releases

thanks
Filip

Wendy Smoak wrote:
On 10/31/06, Dennis Byrne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The Myfaces JSF 1.2 effort has a maven dependency on the new jasper SNAPSHOT. I'm seeing build errors now because the maven client cannot locate the jasper artifacts - were any jars recently moved [1]? Can you tell me where they have/will be moved to?

[1] http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/

As Yoav mentions, they were lost when minotaur was restored from an old backup.

I'll deploy new 6.0.0-SNAPSHOT jars tonight unless someone beats me to it.