On 10/31/06, Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

was there an official process for this? so that we can build it into our
scripts so that we can do it automatically when we do releases

These were the (pre-release) snapshots I deployed after this thread:

  http://www.nabble.com/Tomcat-6-EL-jars-t2413280.html

I did it with 'mvn deploy:deploy-file ...' which requires that you
have Maven 2 installed.  There are Ant tasks available [1], but I've
never used them.

Deploying snapshots is separate from the release process, which is
being discussed in a different thread [2].

[1] See download and documentation links on http://maven.apache.org/
[2] http://www.nabble.com/Testing-Tomcat-6.0.0-alpha-t2513820.html

--
Wendy