take a look at sign.bat under the 5.5 build directory,
its an automated script to sign recursively on windows, without having to type your passphrase over and over again.

Remy Maucherat wrote:
Mark Thomas wrote:
Remy Maucherat wrote:
Filip Hanik - Dev Lists wrote:
sure, where do you have them, or do you want me to run a build against
the tag?
The usual location at www/www.apache.org/dist/tomcat-6/v6.0.1. For the
next build, I'll have a new key, and I'll be using gpg instead.

We should not be signing things other people have uploaded to a public
area. The signer has no way of verifying the build integrity which
defeats the whole object of signing.

Builds should be performed in a private area, signed and then uploaded.

Ok, ok, I'll sign the build. However, I still prefer doing the signing on people.apache.org.

Rémy