Hi,

I suggest to tag mod_jk 1.2.20 next weekend. There are a couple of additions to the status worker, and only small changes concerning the apache integration (env vars, JkOptions and virtual hosts) coming from me in the next days, but I would be ready to tag around saturday.

Anyone else OK with that, or are there more outstanding changes, that should go into this release? Anything in the works concerning IIS 6?

Regards,

Rainer