Hi Chris!

Because the argument svc is basically passed the value of SND_RX_SEQ (1) |
Channel.SND_TX_SEQ (2) | MBR_RX_SEQ (4) | MBR_TX_SEQ (8),
so you need to fix the following in start method.
==
if(Channel.SND_TX_SEQ == svc)
 ->
 if (Channel.SND_TX_SEQ == (svc & Channel.SND_TX_SEQ))
==

In order to avoid warnings, you need to add and implement
EncryptInterceptorMBean.

Some components (static membership etc.) send channel message at startup,
so you should call "super.start(svc)"  after calling "initCiphers()".

After the above fix,
I configured this interceptor and tested session replication.
It seems to work fine.