On 9/16/2019 9:15 AM, Mark Thomas wrote:
The proposed Apache Tomcat 9.0.26 release is now available for voting.

The major changes compared to the 9.0.24 release are:

- Update to Commons Daemon 1.2.1 to pick up fixes for regressions in
   Commons Daemon 1.2.0, most notably a failure to start when using
   a 32-bit JVM on Windows.

- Avoid an NPE when accessing an https port using http.

- Correct the invalid automatic module names for the embedded JARs.

- Fix a potential hang when using HTTP/2 with the asynchronous Servlet
   API.

<snip/>

The proposed 9.0.26 release is:
[ ] Broken - do not release
[X] Stable - go ahead and release as 9.0.26

Tested with Ubuntu and Windows.

On Windows I received an error on org.apache.catalina.core.TestAsyncContextImpl which tests bug 50753.  I think it is a fluke in the test case though.  Details below [1].

Igal

[1] Testsuite: org.apache.catalina.core.TestAsyncContextImpl
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0 sec

Testcase: testBug50753 took 0.004 sec
        Caused an ERROR
Forked Java VM exited abnormally. Please note the time in the report does not
reflect the time until the VM exit.
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Forked Java VM exited abnormally. Please
note the time in the report does not reflect the time until the VM exit.
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)