Mark,

On 9/17/2019 1:56 PM, Mark Thomas wrote:
On 17/09/2019 19:46, Igal Sapir wrote:
On 9/16/2019 9:15 AM, Mark Thomas wrote:
The proposed Apache Tomcat 9.0.26 release is now available for voting.

<snip/>

[1] Testsuite: org.apache.catalina.core.TestAsyncContextImpl
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0 sec

Testcase: testBug50753 took 0.004 sec
        Caused an ERROR
Forked Java VM exited abnormally. Please note the time in the report does not
reflect the time until the VM exit.
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Forked Java VM exited abnormally. Please
note the time in the report does not reflect the time until the VM exit.
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
That usually indicates an APR/native crash during Windows shutdown. It
means we have a (possibly timing related) bug in the APR/native code we
still haven't tracked down. That they aren't easy to reproduce makes
fixing bugs like this tricky.

In my user's home directory I have a build.properties file pointing to an older native lib:

test.apr.loc=E:/Downloads/tomcat-native-1.2.21-openssl-1.1.1a-win32-bin/bin/x64

I will try to test again with the current version (1.2.23) in the coming days.

Thanks,

Igal