On 10/02/2021 17:27, Raymond Auge wrote:
> missing requirement
> [org.apache.servicemix.bundles.spring-beans [6](R 6.0)]
> osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=jakarta.inject)]
>
> Is the jakarta.inject package exported by someone (in the framework)?
>
> I'm not sure how JIRA sets up it's OSGi runtime.

Thanks. That was one of my working theories. It is helpful to have it
confirmed.

I have spent some more time on this today without success. As far as I
can tell, I have converted every reference to javax.inject to jakarta
.inject but I am obviously missing something but I can't figure out
what. I think I am going to leave this for now.

I'll start on the 0.2.0 release shortly and then plan to think some more
about integration of this tool with Tomcat 10.