Konstantin,

On 3/28/22 18:23, Konstantin Kolinko wrote:
вт, 29 мар. 2022 г. в 00:47, Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>:

Jon,

On 3/28/22 16:24, jonmcalexan...@wellsfargo.com.INVALID wrote:
If nobody else does, I dub thee

"The Librarian"!!!

Stack Overflow rewards this kind of work with a badge called "Necromancer".

I happen to have 3 of those, though it looks that the official cause
for them is a bit different.

https://stackoverflow.com/users/4116988/konstantin-kolinko?tab=badges

I've got 7 :p :)

What astonished me while looking through the archives is that I was
one of the people who tested and voted for the 4.1.40 release. Time
flies fast.
Wow it really does. During my first ApacheCon in Atlanta, we were discussing whether or not Tomcat 7.0 to be be released stable or not. We decided "not" and waited another 2 months to release the first stable version.

-chris