Mark,

Can I make a suggestion related to the ant build script. Can we add two
properties to set the values of ` -Duser.language` and `-Duser.country`,
because in the course of my testing I found that some of the unit test
assertions are in English, but there may be cases where the values are
converted by sm, e.g. Chinese.
Just like this:
   Assert.assertEquals("ok”,x);
The variable x becomes "好" after passing through the StringManager.

So this makes it a bit inconvenient for non-English speaking developers to
test. I avoid this problem by adding a statement to build.xml each time I run a
test.
<jvmarg value="-Duser.language=en"/>
<jvmarg value="-Duser.country=US"/>

So I was wondering if we could dynamically set these two values via
build.properties

Thanks,

Han