чт, 18 авг. 2022 г. в 07:57, Vladimir Sitnikov <sitnikov.vladi...@gmail.com>:

> Hi,
>

> Have you considered migrating from Bugzilla to GitHub Issues?

I am -1.

1. It is better to stay with a solution owned by ASF as much as possible.

For political reasons such as independence.
As well as for redundancy etc.

GitHub is not the only git hosting service out there.

Also, recently there were rumors about some developers being banned from GitHub.
I cannot verify whether those rumors were accurate,
but overall it looked like something that may happen.

> GitHub allows richer comment formatting (e.g. code highlight).

2. E-mails allowed to the mailing lists have to be plain text.

E-mails from Bugzilla are easier to follow.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko