Mark,

On 1/12/23 13:55, Mark Thomas wrote:
Something like:

git checkout 8.5.85
git add ...
git commit - "Update 8.5.85 tag to include signature files"
git tag -d 8.5.85
git push --delete origin 8.5.85
git tag 8.5.85
git push origin 8.5.85

?

I can try that. I wasn't sure if tags were also branches.

Well, at least nobody is really leaning on us to provide super-clean no-funny-business repeatable builds ;)

-chris

Mark,