Well thinking to it I am not very happy with the change:
+++
-#define JK_OPT_FWDURIDEFAULT        JK_OPT_FWDURICOMPATUNPARSED
+#define JK_OPT_FWDURIDEFAULT        JK_OPT_FWDURIESCAPEDMINIMAL
+++
Because that is what the SPEC's says.

I doubt, that the SPEC is very relevant for the reverse proxy situation of mod_jk. I read the old discussions, and I really got the impression that not much of SPEC compliance was left over.

What are we really talking about w.r.t. SPECs?

Regards,

Rainer