Remy Maucherat wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Author: pero
Date: Thu Jun  7 02:33:59 2007
New Revision: 545127

Log:
Fix correct ApplicationDispatcher forward/include handling after an exception is thrown. This patch fix a memory leak as <code>STRICT_SERVLET_COMPLIANCE</code> system property is enabled and that cluster crossContext session replication working correct after an exception is thrown at a RequestDispatcher.forward/include call.
But I don't really like this double try/catch implementation ;-(

Yes, whatever you are trying to fix, this sort of last minute patch is not reasonable to me. -1.
Peter, I need a response/action from you, as I am supposed to tag and generate our candidate binaries today
Filip