Remy Maucherat wrote:
Mladen Turk wrote:
Why?
Let's stop a bit and test things before.

Jean-Frédéric proposes implementing the same behavior as mod_proxy, so I
don't see how this can be a bad thing.

First of all I didn't said it's a bad thing or anything like that.
We need the same behavior on Apache and IIS (at least), so this patch
needs to be tested on IIS and Netscape as well.
Also I think we should consider and discuss do we really need
extra directive or it can be done by using existing or default.

That's why I suggested to stop for a while and see all the possibilities.

Regards,
Mladen.