Mladen Turk wrote:
That's why I suggested to stop for a while and see all the possibilities.

We've talked about it for a while (see the length of this thread ...), and I consider it is time to think over code: apply the proposed patch which aims to harmonize with mod_proxy, and see what actual problems it causes, if any. This means I am vetoing r544137 (the patch was an emergency fix with some side effects, and needs to be replaced with a proper implementation).

Rémy