On 9/3/07, Mladen Turk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We need to file the board report by next week for a board
> meeting on September 19th.
>
> Here is my draft, so please fill in the gaps, since it's my
> first one :)

Seems to me that theres a serious community issue here in TomcatLand -
with two committers taking chunks out of each other. Maybe its not yet
time to highlight this to the board - but I don't see anything being
tried to bring these two back to a point of co-operation and mutual
respect (my suggestion - get the Travel Assitance Committee to pay for
their airfare to the next Hackathon so they can sit down and talk
face-to-face over several beers).

Just my 2 cents as an outsider.

Niall