On 01/10/2026 19:54, Rémy Maucherat wrote:
On Thu, Oct 1, 2026 at 11:43 AM Mark Thomas <[email protected]> wrote:

<snip/>

OK. If things go very well, there might be time for a few more batches
before Monday. I'll keep the thread updated.

I'm not a big fan of last minute patches unless it's very important,
so I'll pass. I'll make sure I complete all the fixes from code review
for the next release, since the process is good enough (for me at
least).

Fair enough. The process is working for me but I'd seriously struggle if
you committed any faster.

Still to do before I tag:
- review your changes for o.a.c.filters onwards
- i18n updates
- open BZ issues
- review PRs
- a handful of $dayjob issues
- run the test suites

+1

Ack. BZ done and I'm on the last batch of your review commits (for now). Thanks for picking up that last BZ issue.

Mark


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to