Henri Gomez wrote:
> So what about RTC for core and CTR for extensions in incubator land ?

Well see the result of the "[VOTE] Make released versions RTC".
We need 2 things innovation (on a common trunk) and stability on
released branches. That why I made the proposal "[VOTE] Make released
versions RTC".

CTR didn't seem to work on the "old" trunk and we have to prevent this
happening again, therefore comes the idea of a "RTC on demand".

Cheers

Jean-Frederic