Yoav Shapira wrote:
> Hey,
>
> On 9/26/07, William A. Rowe, Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> Please advice what's needed to be done to get the ECCN numbers.
>> Read that page, please raise any questions that you have after you've
>> covered it.  You'll be glad to know once these notices are sent, you'll
>> never need to check in again about openssl for mod_jk, the native jni
>> connector or Tomcat+JSSE ever again.  Think of the summary page
>>
>>   http://www.apache.org/licenses/exports/
>
> So we should NOT add Tomcat to the exports matrix UNTIL the
> notifications are sent to the government, right?

I hit send too fast.

You do them concurrently.  Add the notice to exports, and send out the
notification email.  Because the notice includes;

NOTIFICATION:         http://www.apache.org/licenses/exports/

it's sort of a closed loop problem.  Update the info, allow the usual
one hour after updating from minotaur to sync, and then shoot out the
notice referencing the list of notices sent :)

Bill