Ian Ward Comfort wrote:
(I've heard this list is a good place to discuss mod_jk code; please redirect me and accept my apologies if it is not.)

No, this is correct place :)

containers. By adding some additional instrumentation to the code, I can see that each AJP packet is constructed with ((1 + 17) * 13) = 234 envvar attributes -- the whole set of attributes is appended 18 times in succession. (Often this overflows the default maximum packet size.)

Can you use JkLogLevel debug and attach the packet dumps as well as the
the config?

Regards,
Mladen