Sergey Vidyuk wrote:

Hi Tomcat Developers!
I'm contributor in the Apache Software Foundation's GHOP Contest and
working on issue
19(http://code.google.com/p/google-highly-open-participation-asf/issues/detail?id=19)

Excellent!

I've plan to write scripts that generate tomcat dependency for jars
and classes and submit it to you.
Can you explain how you would like to see it and who can help me with
details about that task?

Like Yoav said, tool you choose is irrelevant.
However, it would be good to be reproduceable.
Also, finding things like multiple classes inside
different jars (if any) and jar manifest
(particularly versions) tracking would be cool to have.

Regards,
Mladen