What's the current status of commons-logging versus juli/logging ? Do
we still need the dep ?

Speaking of deps - I'm completely confused by tomcat-dbcp.jar - it
seems to break the build ( 'download' ) with JDK1.6, yet I can't find
any usage in the code - and just removing it doesn't seem to hurt in
any way. Am I missing something - the jar name is referenced if few
places, and there is a class name in Constants. I assume some JDBC
connector stuff would not work so well unless someone install the
package.

Costin