Henri Gomez wrote:
Question :

Where should be commited (for review), the stuff for mavenization ?

Providing in is just adding a directory/file or two then trunk is the place for it.

If it requires re-organisation of the source tree (which if I have have understood the discussion to date it doesn't) it should probably go in a new branch.

Mark

I'll have some time next week to works on