And why not works first on a jk api ?

I know companies, and some providing clustering/frontal box, who
complains since their customers ask them for jk proxing/clustering.

If we could proxy a jk API, may be using full APR, it could be easy
for them to connect with Tomcat's using AJP and it will give us a good
fundation to see what could be jk3.

Notice, I speak about jk3, not mod_jk3 or mod_jk 1.3, but just jk3.

The library could be named jk3 or ajp3, whatever and I remember there
was some works on it in the past.