Sharmistha jat wrote:
 So, now i would try to install a tomcat cluster and make a simple
servlet proxy [reverse] for it, then add in load-balancing logic to it

Yep thst is the idea.

+++ CUT +++

I have studied a number of servlet proxies like  j2ep, noodle & Http
Proxy
Servlet in past days.
Could you write a wiki on that? (Somewhere in
http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/).

         i guess u mean writing wiki about proxy servlet
         will give my best shot to it, but would borrow 3-4 days for the task.

You looked to the j2ep, noodle etc, don't you? It would be nice to describe a little how they work or that least their main features and the url to there code if applicable. Just like a note on other existing implementation.

Cheers

Jean-Frederic

Cheers

Jean-Frederic

And was puzzled about my intent of making proxy and its designing
thereof.

So, please guide me a little bit about this.

Thanks
Sharmistha