Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Tomcat Wiki" for change
notification.

The following page has been changed by JeanFredericClere:
http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/TomcatTrackUs09_PMC_Sessions

  Here are the proposals for the PMC (extracted for an email discussion):
   jfclere:
  ++++
-  Of course if we want to have a day of Tomcat we have to build a track that:
+  Of course if we want to have a day of Tomcat we have to build a track
that:[[BR]]
-  1 - Have an introduction (something like what Mladen (See below mturk)
proposed).
+  1 - Have an introduction (something like what Mladen (See below mturk)
proposed).[[BR]]
-  2 - Have more details presentation on the new tech (Tomcat7, Servlet 3.0)
+  2 - Have more details presentation on the new tech (Tomcat7, Servlet
3.0)[[BR]]
-  3 - Have a remainder of the existing new stuff (Bayeux, Comet, jdbc-pool,
tomcat-lite).
+  3 - Have a remainder of the existing new stuff (Bayeux, Comet, jdbc-pool,
tomcat-lite).[[BR]]
-  4 - Have well known stuff, like admin/conf stuff, mod_jk/mod_proxy and
clustering.
+  4 - Have well known stuff, like admin/conf stuff, mod_jk/mod_proxy and
clustering.[[BR]]
  +++

   mturk:
@@ -31, +31 @@

  That talk would be more for sys admins, not for developers, and would
  explain the special situation a reverse proxy is in:
-
+ [[BR]]
- - Request Routing
+ - Request Routing[[BR]]
- - Loadbalancing/Stickyness procedures
+ - Loadbalancing/Stickyness procedures[[BR]]
- - Changing URLs, Cookies, etc.
+ - Changing URLs, Cookies, etc.[[BR]]
- - Content rewriting
+ - Content rewriting[[BR]]
- - AJP protocol
+ - AJP protocol[[BR]]
- - Keep-Alive issues
+ - Keep-Alive issues[[BR]]
- - Resource issues (blocking)
+ - Resource issues (blocking)[[BR]]

  etc. It would include examples from mod_jk, mod_proxy_*,
  mod_substitute/mod_sed, mod_proxy_html (a module done by Nick Kew) and
@@ -49, +49 @@

  topic and solution ingredients.
  +++
   Yes, for the two proposals coming from me (working titles):
-
+ [[BR]]
- - All you want to know about reverse proxies
+ - All you want to know about reverse proxies[[BR]]
- - mod_jk in depth
+ - mod_jk in depth[[BR]]

  Both of my talks are more directed to admins.
  +++