Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Tomcat Wiki" for change
notification.

The following page has been changed by JeanFredericClere:
http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/TomcatTrackUs09_PMC_Sessions

   2 - Have more details presentation on the new tech (Tomcat7, Servlet
3.0)[[BR]]
   3 - Have a remainder of the existing new stuff (Bayeux, Comet, jdbc-pool,
tomcat-lite).[[BR]]
   4 - Have well known stuff, like admin/conf stuff, mod_jk/mod_proxy and
clustering.[[BR]]
-  5 - A bunch of technical presentations
+  5 - A bunch of technical presentations.[[BR]]

  ==== Tomcat community overview ====
  by Mladen Turk[[BR]]
@@ -24, +24 @@

  - Tomcat versions[[BR]]
  - Connectors[[BR]]
  - Security[[BR]]
- - Bugzill[[BR]]
+ - Bugzilla[[BR]]
  - Development[[BR]]
  [[BR]]
  Audience should be both generic
- (at least for the tech and community overview I plan to do)
+ (at least for the technical and community overview I plan to do)
  and technical for an in-depth presentations offered by
  Mark, Filip and Rainer.
  [[BR]]
@@ -39, +39 @@

  He is member of JBoss Application Server team and gives more then 20 years of
  experience in client/server technologies.
  Mladen is currently acting as Apache Tomcat PMC chair, and beside Tomcat,
- he actively contributes to APR, Httpd and Commons projects.
+ he actively contributes to APR, Httpd and Commons projects.[[BR]]
- [[BR]]

  ==== All you want to know about reverse proxies ====
  By Rainer Jung[[BR]]

- ==== mod_jk in depth ====
+ ==== mod_jk in depth ====
  By Rainer Jung[[BR]]

   Based on some users list feedback: I could either present on mod_jk (in
@@ -78, +77 @@

  Both of my talks are more directed to admins.

- ==== Securing your Tomcat installation ====
+ ==== Securing your Tomcat installation ====
  By Tim Funk[[BR]]
  Whether you are new to Tomcat or used it for a long time, we'll walk through
ways to make your installation more secure. Even though we make Tomcat secure
out of the box, you will make configuration changes. In this talk, we'll give
you hints to make sure your changes don't expose you to security issues. We'll
also cover items developers should and should not do in their code to keep the
installation secure. Out of scope in this discussion: SSL.[[BR]]