Hi all,

I am Buddhika Chamith, a final year student from University of Moratuwa, Sri
Lanka. I am hoping to participate in GSOC 2010 program. This would be my
second GSOC. Last year I worked in and successfully completed Apache ODE
project titled "Apache ODE integration in BPELUnit". [1]

I would be willing to work on Apache Tomcat project this year if you are
planning put any ideas forward. I have experience in developing web
applications with JSP(which I think would be beneficial) and have some
understanding of tomcat internals. (I went through some of the architecture
documentations).

So are there any project ideas being considered as yet for Tomcat this year?
I saw last year projects ideas (regarding JMX, Valves etc). Also are there
any specific areas that I have to be aware in order to work with Tomcat?

Best Regards
Buddhika Chamith

[1]
http://socghop.appspot.com/gsoc/student_project/show/google/gsoc2009/asf/t124021709407