On 11/03/2010 11:31, Tim Funk wrote:
FWIW ... Broken JSP's in production can be a very common issue.

Or worse - folks who misuse fragments (meant for includes) and leave
them in an area which may be allowed to be requested directly.

-Tim

That's enough of a reason for me to make this development only. I'll make those changes and re-propose the patch.

Mark