On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 12:39, Remy Maucherat <r...@apache.org> wrote:

> His reverse proxy argument is probably the worst one: "connection:
> close" does not land in the response by accident, it is added for good
> reason. This is just begging for hacks at this point.

Sorry, I will try to clarify this point.  Tomcat adding the "connection:
close" header in the response is not the problem.  Problem is that as the
response (from Tomcat to the reverse proxy) does not contain a
Content-Length and is not chunked, it cannot be included in a keepalived
connection from the reverse proxy to the client.